Your home will glow with the warmth and sweet scent of beeswax! Did you know burning beeswax candles helps to purify the air in your home naturally? (you'll love the feeling these candles bring to your home so so much!)
Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains. (Do not burn unattended, keep out of reach of children and animals)
Because beeswax has a higher melting point than other waxes, it emits the brightest, most warm-toned flame. Beeswax candles also last longer than most other candles.
We recommend extinguishing the candle by dipping the flame in the wax melt pool. This extinguishes the flame without causing any smoke, and it also coats the wick in melted beeswax, which helps secure a powerful flame next time you light the candle.
Please remember that beeswax candles burn differently than all other wax candles. Beeswax has a different composition depending on the flowers the bees have pollinated. This means every candle will burn differently and will have quirks and imperfections. The wax may crack in between burns and it may burn unevenly. Beeswax will not melt like soy wax or paraffin wax candles – it will have its own way of burning, this is part of the charm of beeswax candles and we love its natural imperfections.